The Acoustic Panel is a sound-absorbing panel for ceilings and walls to improve acoustic in classrooms and other spaces. The square-shape makes it ideals to create a pattern of panels on the ceiling or wall in a kindergarten or school.
Teaching and learning are acoustically demanding activities. Research shows that poor acoustics in classrooms can have a huge adverse effect on the children who learn in these spaces. In severe cases, students cannot hear up to 70% - making it almost impossible to understand and concentrate on what is being taught. For both the teachers and students, optimal acoustics is essential to stimulate concentration and avoid fatigue, headaches, and other health problems.
- For sound comfort
- Sound absorption value 0.75
- B1 EN13501-1 and Ökotex 100 certified
- Can be mounted on the ceiling or wall with glue (MS Polymer - not included)
- Made from 60% recycled polyester and 40% new polyester
- Per square meter of this material, 55 to 160 PET bottles are given a new purpose.
- Recyclable, gentle on the skin and compatible with allergies